Yala Peak is considered a trekking peak by the Nepal mountaineering association, and is a relatively simple, non-technical climb. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388 m).
Yala peak 5732m is popular trekking peak in Langtang region. Yala peak is easy and suited for anyone with trekking experience but good physical fitness is required. Yala peak climbing trip is in the Langtang region which is north of Kathmandu. We start in Syabrubesi after 8/9 hours drive from Kathmandu and spend five days hiking up the beautiful Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa at 3800m. Yala peak climbing is combined with Langtang trek. Langtang area in itself is a good choice for all trekkers. They remain unforgettably beautiful and culturally rich. In addition, the trails are less crowded and the people are friendly. Kyanjin Gompa is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m). We establish base camp on a meadow at 5033m and climb Yala Peak the next day. The last 400m is on ice so we will be using crampons, ice axe and rope. The summit is renowned for being an excellent vantage point from which Lantang Lirung, Dorje lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya kanga peak, Gangchempo, Shishapangma (8013m), the highest mountain wholly in Tibet.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and meet with Nurture Nepal representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley with our well experienced Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche 1960m/6hrs by Bus, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek from Dhunche to Thulo Syabru 2250m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Lama Hotel 2470m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village 3330m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m/3hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Acclimatization day, hike to Tsergo-Ri 4985m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Yala Base Camp 4600m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Preparation Day for Climbing, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit to Yala Peak 5500m and back to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m/8hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel 2470m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Lama Hotel to Khanjim 2235m/5hrs via Sherpa Gaon, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Khanjim to Syabrubesi 1467m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Free day for Shopping in Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner with SFT staffs, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 17: Final Departure to International Airport for your further destination.
Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 persons) if necessary, their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tent, kitchen utensils and mattresses).
* Langtang National Park Permit and all necessary permits.
* Yala Peak Permit and Garbage Deposit.
* Climbing Guide (Sherpa) Equipments Charge and insurance.
* All transportation.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fair to and from Nepal
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Nepal Tourist Visa.
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu,
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...