Nurture Nepal Treks and Expedition offer River Rafting in Nepal, White water rafting in Nepal, Rafting in Seti River, Rafting in Himalayan cold spring water for our valuable travellers who wish to make a rafting trip in Nepal. Seti River This normally gentle river has plenty of small and straightforward rapids. During the monsoon months the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters.
Rafting on Seti River - is an ideal trip for those wanting to experience some of the stunning river scenery in Nepal without the intensity of complex or challenging rapids. The Seti is a very suitable river for family trips and it's the best river to learn kayaking in Nepal.
Please bring: -
• swim wear for on the river
• Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
• Sunscreen and lip protector
• Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
• Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
• Personal medication
• Reading book
• Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
Day : 01 Drive from Kathmandu to Damauli & class for Rafting.
Day :02 When you finished your Rafting then Departure from Gaighat.
Ground Transportation (destination to destination
• Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
• River Permit
• Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
• Safety Kayak
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
• Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
• All expenses for Staff
• Expedition elements include professional whitewater river guides
• First aid kid box
• Company T-Shirt
Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
• Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
• Emergency evacuation
• Things of personal use
• Hotel in on the way if you want
• Member insurance
• Tips to Staffs
• Sleeping bag (US$ 1.00 per night)