Nurture Nepal Treks and Expedition offer River Rafting in Nepal, White water rafting in Nepal, Rafting in Marshyangdi River, Rafting in Himalayan cold spring water for our valuable travellers who wish to make a rafting trip in Nepal. The views on the half day trek to the put in point for rafting/kayaking on Marsyandi river is an excellent preparation for the wonderful scenery that this trip offers. Marsyandi rafting/kayaking is known as one of the best white water journeys in the world. The river rages through narrow gorges and canyons and past stunning Annapurna Mountains.
The challenging grade 4 to 5- rapids begin on day one and are practically continuous to the take-out point, with steep, technical and thrilling rides through Himalayan scenery.
Marshyangdi RaftingMarshyangdi river is an ideal choice for those wanting an intense and extreme rafting trip and is better suited to those who have had previous rafting experience. The half day trek is a plus point to the uniqueness of this journey.
Please bring: -
• swim wear for on the river
• Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
• Sunscreen and lip protector
• Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
• Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
• Personal medication
• Reading book
• Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
Day: 01 Drive to Dumre by bus, and then drive from Dumre to Bensisahar by bus. You camp overnight at Bensisahar.
Day:02 Rafting from Bensisahar and camp at the beach at the confluence of Chepe River and Marshyangdi River.
Day: 03 All day rafting and camping on the beach near Turtle Bazaar.
Day: 04 Rafting to Bimalnagar. After lunch drive back to Kathmandu.
Ground Transportation (destination to destination
• Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
• River Permit
• Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
• Safety Kayak
• Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
• Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
• All expenses for Staff
• Expedition elements include professional whitewater river guides
• First aid kid box
• Company T-Shirt
Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
• Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
• Emergency evacuation
• Things of personal use
• Hotel in on the way if you want
• Member insurance
• Tips to Staffs
• Sleeping bag (US$ 1.00 per night)