Nurture Nepal Treks and Expedition would like to offer Suklaphanta Wildlife excursion, one of the famous national park in Nepal after Chitwan and bardia National park.Wildlife activities in Nepal is must searching and expecting trip in Nepal by most of the travellers. Area of Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve 305 sq. km and Established 1976. Location of Royal Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve is situated in the southern Terai of Far-Western Nepal. This situated in the southern part of Far-West Nepal in Kanchanpur District. The reserve lies between 80° 25' east longitude and 28° 35' north latitude. It also has a large lake and the Bahini river flows through the park. The park also has over 300 species of birds and most of the tourists who make the trip here are keen bird watchers. Reptiles include gharial and mugger crocodiles, Indian python, cobras, kraits, rat snakes and monitor lizards.
. Other animals in the reserve are wild elephant, tiger, hispid hare, blue bull, leopard, chital, hog deer and wild boar. A total of 200 bird species have been recorded. Many grassland birds along with the endangered Bengal florican can be seen in the phantas.
While you are in the jungle it is suggested that you do not wear bright clothes.
Comfortable walking shoes, a sun hat, sunglasses, and insect repellent are essential.
Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment of bird and wildlife viewing
Enjoy 4 days of jungle excitement in Nepal during this tour of Suklaphat National Park from Kathmandu. Ride atop an elephant to view spectacular wildlife and scenery. See Royal Bengal tigers and one-horned rhinos. Visit a traditional Tharu village.
Nature walk and rest
Sunset view from reserve
Slide show/Tharu stick dance
Elephant ride/bird watching
Canoe ride/elephant briefing / swimming and bath
Elephant ride / nature walk / visit to observation tower / Canoe ride
Tharu Stick Dance/slide show
Bird watching/elephant ride
Elephant briefing/swimming and bath/Canoe ride
Jungle drive/elephant ride/Canoe ride
Slide show/Tharu stick dance
Day 01: Fly or Drive from Katmandu to Nepalgunj. Meeting upon arrival at the bus station or at the Nepaljung Airport. Transfer to the hotel. After lunch our manager will brief you about the program of every days .
Day 02:Full day Jungle activities in Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve.
Day 03:Full activities in Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve.
Day 04:This day’s activities include bird watching and Jeep driving into the jungle.
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary
• All jungle Safari activities
• All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
• Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide insurance and salary, national park and conservation area fees
• International flights, visa and departure taxes
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation (Should cover your insurance)
• Tips and gratuities (crew will expect the tipping)
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, postage, laundry
• Bar Bills
• Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of company.